The following are rules and regulations enforced by the staff of the DieselD199 wiki to ensure consistency and quality of the wiki's output.
- As per wikia guidelines, all users must be age 13+. Anyone younger than 13 will be banned in accordance with the policy.
- Please do not use profanity or NSFW language here.
- When posting messages on other user’s walls, please keep the conversation relevant to this wiki and its content. Also refrain from replying to posts that do not pertain to you.
- Spamming and vandalism will not be tolerated.
- Please avoid editing for the sake of points and mini-modding. These practices are counterproductive.
- Badges are intended as a reward for productive editing milestones. Users should avoid editing merely for the sake of badges, as it has an impact on the overall quality of the work produced on this wiki.
- Respect your fellow editors.
- Do not use multiple accounts on this wiki. Users found abusing this rule will have said accounts blocked from this wiki.
- When uploading images, avoiding uploading images that are of poor quality or have black bars surrounding the image in question.
- Give the image an appropriate title.
- When possible, please center galleries on pages.
- Episode galleries with shots from the short do not need to be shot-for-shot. Ideally, one shot per scene/clip is sufficient. An example of the expectations can be found here.
- Comments on pages should be used to suggest changes to the page. Avoid asking irrelevant questions or posting nonsense.
- Admins will use their discretion to monitor activity on the wiki.
- If a user is found to be in violation of general guidelines, they will receive a warning on their message wall.
- Multiple warnings will result in a block. Admin discretion and the prevailing circumstances will be used to determine the number of warnings and the severity of the block period.
Please contact an admin with any concerns or to report activity which does not align with these rules.